Thursday, January 3, 2013

OPI Mariah Carey Collection Swatches

Hi my pretties! Today I have OPI's Mariah Carey collection to show you. There are 4 Studio Shades and 4 Stage Shades. The Stage Shades are the "Liquid Sand" polishes and are meant to be worn without topcoat for a textured look and feel. Onto the photos!

Studio Shades:
A Butterfly Moment

Sprung

Anti-Bleak

Pink Yet Lavender (one coat over Anti-Bleak)--this combination looks so beautiful in person! <3

Stage Shades:

The Impossible--no topcoat

The Impossible--with topcoat. I was only able to get one star onto my index finger, but you can't see it under the 2nd coat =[

Can't Let Go--no topcoat

Can't Let Go--with topcoat

Get Your Number--no topcoat

Get Your Number--with topcoat

Stay the Night--no topcoat

Stay the Night--with topcoat

I love the 4 Studio shades. For the Stage Shades (Liquid Sand) I like The Impossible (pink) and Get Your Number (blue). The liquid sand polishes dry matte and are only minimally gritty, but just aren't for me like that. I'm partial to smooth and shiny nails and I will be wearing these with topcoat. The colors really are more vibrant with topcoat and I love how sparkly they look! I almost passed up this collection, but I'm so glad I didn't.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com